Thursday, September 13, 2007

HW: 6 Final Paper Discussion

The social technologies that interested me the most where: blogs, instant messaging and social networking. I chose blogs mainly because we are reading material in class that I could use as a source e for information when it comes time to write the final paper. Instant messaging is so close to home that I am obviously interested. Same kid of deal with social networking, I use Facebook.com regularly and will be able to relate to the topic personally.Overcoming racism sounded interesting to me because I already know it occurs all over the world and I would like to find out how this relates to the internet. I have an interest in the issue of refugees because it is a real issue in America today. I’m sure the internet has a role in the issue. I will mainly be researching issues in the US; on the other hand I am curious in how Europe differs from the US.

No comments: