Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW:1 "Just Brushed Clean Feeling"

I decided to take a look at the gum brand Orbit. When I first think of orbit I would think that that they promise a clean and brighter smile. The commercials portray people who chew orbit gum end up with a visibly whiter smile. “For A Good Clean Feeling, No Matter What” this is the quote direct from the web site. I was kind of close but they took a different append said your mouth will feel clean. They promise a just brushed clean feeling in your mouth after. In my opinion the gum delivers its promise and you definitely get a clean feeling in you mouth after. The website also promises that the gum will help you be better prepared for life’s challenges if you choose to chew. That isn’t entirely true I don’t think, unless the life challenge is kissing a girl and you need just brushed clean breath.

1 comment: